Tuesday, October 16, 2018

CornBelly's 2018

Is the family growing or shrinking?
We are missing Courtney and Marty.
And Parker, Isaac, Millie and Abby's husband Mikey.
But we did gain Chris and Adler's dates as well as Chris's friends, Luke and Jon, and their dates.
Changes.

But I really love having this tradition.
And the adults went into the Haunted section this time! 
Maybe Eric should be in charge of buying the tickets every year. 
One thing I learned is that it wasn't too scary and instead of feeling nervous, I felt like I needed to make the "haunted actors" feel good about the job they were doing.
"Ooohh that looks really scary!" "Oooh, you startled me!"

Another thing I realized in the "scary clown" haunted house, is I don't like that much stimulation.
Spinny and glow-y and loud horns and screams. Yikes. Brain overload. 
(And still I kept up the "oooh scary!")



Lots of deer in this photo. Some aren't visible, but there were at least four, 
all with antlers, chomping on the trees.
I watched them from the sunroom as I read the Book of Mormon.


No comments: