Friday, December 02, 2022

Snow Angels

Katie and I hiked Desolation Trail in a fresh snowfall today!
I forgot that recovering from Covid takes some time and had to admit I was pooped
heading up a climb when we got off the loop, so we turned around. 
Grateful for good friends that don't mind when you're not 100% and your hike is shorter than expected!


We even got fresh tracks coming down the loop!


We couldn't leave this blanket untouched so ended our hike with frivolity
which felt so good! Welcome Snow!!




Dan was working hard when I got home.


Found our Christmas Tree this afternoon and Mom and Dad got to ride in the back of the Soob.




Ended the night at a Jazz game with Duncan and Kristin.
Kristin and I did a great job of multi-tasking cheering on the Jazz and 
catching up on everything at the same time!

No comments: