Thursday, December 08, 2022

Christmasing With You

Last night we went to the best, most exciting basketball game I've ever been to.
Jazz vs. Warriors
The last 26 seconds lasted 10 minutes --
all the typical last ditch fouling, time-outs and free throws efforts to get points.
With 6 SECONDS left, Jazz were down by 4! They hit a three-pointer, 
then somehow the ball fell into the arms of a player trying to foul, he passed and someone made a dunk to win by one at the buzzer! It was so amazing!

We went with Michael and Katie and without even planning,
Michael and I matched! 
(I've always thought my brother was so handsome--and soooo smart and funny too.)



I had my Kenalog injection today and it was the worst.
When I gagged several times I almost barfed up my lunch,
all with a camera down my throat so the nurse and doc got a up close view
to the inner workings of my GI system. 

On the way home, through my tears, I managed to croak out that Dan should pull over at See's candy
and get a strawberry cream and milk chocolate butterscotch. Actually, make that two.
And I'm not going to share, so get something for yourself as well.
I'm so grateful he takes me and brings me home. There's nothing like being sick
(or afflicted) to amp up the gratitude at having someone who loves you by your side.

After a long nap, I felt much better.
Chris was home for dinner and even thought he's 21, Dad can still lift him to put the star on top.
(With a little help from Nick.)



Finally, Dan and I had a chill night to watch a Christmas movie and eat our chocolates.
We watched Falling For Christmas, the movie Courtney and I didn't finish over Thanksgiving.
I really expected Jack Wagner and Lindsay Lohan to sing a Christmas duet at the end.
Such a missed opportunity! 😂

No comments: