Tuesday, February 22, 2022

Remind Me

 Would you believe I actually would have stayed to ski another day if I could?
Today was COLD, but fun. The snow was better yesterday, but today was better than Saturday.

Dan has a job I asked him to do.
Next year when I say, "I don't love to ski,"
I want him to remind me that I actually do like to ski. And I love our Deer Valley days.
I'm even craving a couple more big runs on Sultan or Empire, 
but with soft snow that we didn't get this year.
To go fast and get really tired out without the super sketchy sound of scraping across ice.
And work on the moguls. Which even Dan avoided for the most part because they were too hard.

As a last day send-off (and because we were out of cheese back home), 
we ate at the Stein Erikson buffet with Nick and the boys. 
They went back to SLC after lunch because Nick had rugby practice,
and Dan and I skied some more then relaxed in the condo 
for a few hours hot tubbing, napping and watching TV.

No comments: