Sunday, February 27, 2022

Practicing

Friday morning we dropped Nick off with the rugby team to travel
to St. George for the season opener tournament.
He was so excited to report he started varsity and played most of the game!


Last night Dan picked him up at 1:00 a.m. when they arrived back to SLC.
When he crawled back in bed, he reported Nick was totally trashed -- 
could hardly walk he was so exhausted and beat up. 
He played "Prop" and said the guy he was up against was 300 lbs. 
But he had fun! And was feeling MUCH better after a good night's sleep.


Dan captured me practicing for singing time this morning.
My partner knows sign and taught the kids "Keep the Commandments"
in sign language. I was watching the video I took of her to review so I was ready for today. 
The video is on my phone in my lap, 
so not sure what I'm looking at in this photo.
Guess I'm just really good at imagining I'm teaching to a cute room of kids.
Smile, Angela, Smile! 😂



No comments: