Thursday, March 28, 2019

Recovering

Productivity!
Tuesday I stayed in my pajamas all day. Jet lag made us each wake up at 3:00 a.m. Except for Nick and Marty, who were still playing video games at 3:00 a.m. Good thing I woke up so I could send Nick to bed. Marty went to bed soon after.

Chris went skiing, Marty and Nick slept all day, Dan went to work, and I binge-watched Grace and Frankie. I tried to fall back asleep but never could.

Wednesday everyone had to go back to school and work and life. I woke up bright and early at 4:00 a.m. It's amazing how productive you can be when you're wide awake so early. I had a big long list of to-do's... laundry, errands, groceries, mail, exercise, dinner planning etc. etc. to get back into real life. It was a GREAT day and I was so productive!

Thursday I was so tired again! But we are powering through and getting back to normal.

No comments: