Monday, March 25, 2019

Domo Arigatou Gozaimasu (Mr. Roboto)

Our last day in Japan.


We visited Shinjuku Gyoen park, which had a few cherry trees in bloom.
It would be awesome to back some day and hit blooming season!








The Ravens/Crows had the most distinctive "Caw." They enunciated it! Seriously!





We found a tiny off-the-street ramen spot.
We've had ramen so much on this trip and I have become very adept at using 
my spoon and chopsticks.
Plus the noodles are tiny and clump with the chopstick so easily.
I chopstick them into my spoon where they can cool in between bites.
I've got a system finally!




We made it back to the hotel just after 3:00. We'd kept one room for half-day. Nick and Chris lay on the floor with robes as blankets and towels for pillows. Dan, Marty and I lay in the bed.
We were all officially exhausted. So much so that Marty didn't even mind climbing in the covers between Dan and I. We slept until 5:00, when it was time to head to the airport. 
A 10:30 hour flight to LA. Customs and three hour layover. Two hour flight home to Utah.
We'll be home by 7:00 p.m. Monday, Utah time. Exactly the same day and same time we leave Japan! Crazy!


No comments: