Sunday, November 27, 2016

A Picture Says 1000 Words -- Thanksgiving


A wonderful week being with family! So glad to have had this time to all be together! I loved being with everyone, talking and listening, sharing thoughts and hopes and plans, working together and playing together. Away from obligations and cares of everyday life (except for the college kids that all had to do some homework!). This is my version of the Celestial Kingdom. 

Movies: Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them. Arrival.
Videos: Oscar.
Puzzles: 4 500 pc puzzles that the KIDS worked on! Yay! Love that my kids love doing puzzles.
Food: Lots.
New This Year: Bicycle built for two (...sing with me...) 
(We gave Gram and Papa their Christmas present early.)
Football For Days: UW beat WashState, Michigan lost to Ohio, and many many many more.
On-going Favorites: Hot tub, football in the backyard, walks, talks, jogs, exercise on the lawn, 
shopping for Christmas dishes and books.

Daisy, Daisy give me your answer true...

...I'm half crazy all for the love of you!


It won't be a fancy marriage...


...I can't afford a carriage...
















...but you'll look neat...


...upon the seat...
...of my bicycle built for two!




No comments: