Tuesday, October 18, 2022

The Circle of Life

Took the kids to Lion King tonight, only Chris had other plans so 
Nick invited Kate and also Miles and a date. None of them had seen the musical before.
The costuming! The puppetry! Absolutely breathtaking.
I've seen it a couple other times and enjoyed it just as much now.


These kids were chatting non-stop during the breaks and I was so impressed 
that they could find so much to talk about. I was A LOT more awkward with the 
opposite sex at their age and always totally tongue tied.
(Nick loves how easy it is to talk to Kate says and they never run out of things to say.)


Dan was obvs there with me, but we didn't take a pic.
Instead I got this with two sweet friends from Holladay 28th Ward--
Barbara B, Courtney's activity day leader from 20 years ago(!) 
(she was thrilled to hear Courtney was getting her PhD and said she always knew she was so smart!)
And Judy W. a wonderful musician who always encouraged me 
to get Marty to apply to the Gifted Music School.
Such a soft spot for these lovely ladies!


Fall Updates 
Last Week:

This Week:


Last Week:


This Week:


No comments: