Friday, June 18, 2021

Summertime

 Nick Chillin' at work.



Marty's a hero! 
(Now his subbing days are on hold while he interns full-time remotely for Deloitte)


Pretty sure we had a deer bed down in the bushes last night.


First harvest from the garden.



Courtney and Michael in town for the Spartan Saturday.
Courtney's virtual conference had a video game format.


Also, dinner with Gram in Farmington last night -- wish we'd gotten a photo!
Dan & Nick went racing today. 
Tonight we head to Colorado Springs to run the Spartan race tomorrow.
...AND Courtney and Michael convinced me to sign up! Am I crazy for saying yes?!
I was perfectly content to cheer everyone on, but it will be fun to get to try the obstacles.
Will I even be able to do a single one?! 
Michael says its more fun to do it with someone, and Courtney said she'll be my someone.
I hope I don't hold her back!

No comments: