Sunday, August 05, 2018

First Day of Young Women's

Sooo happy that it's Fast Sunday so that my brain is on board with not eating. It's getting pretty bad. Sure hoping Dave's herbs work.

Also important, to find just the right font when creating spotlights for the YW. (And figuring out how to add them to my computer.)


Soooo many people are commenting on how good I look. I say thanks, and tell them honestly that I've been doing no sugar and working out consistently since March. I don't add that I've also had c.diff for the last month and haven't been able to eat very much and what I do eat turns to diarrhea. I just feel like they don't need to know that. (Surprisingly I haven't lost that much weight. And I HATE that I haven't been able to do any exercise that I worked so hard to get so strong with!)

No comments: