Saturday, August 11, 2018

Crazy Kids II

Dan and I spent Thursday evening and Friday up at Bear Lake with Wickham and Jenson's. 
I don't know Jenson's too well, except for hearing the Wickham's rave about how much they love them when they were in the same ward together in California. 
Dan's worked with Randy in business, but it was fun for me to get to know him and Heidi better and loved being with the Wickham's as I always do! 

We spent the night in their beautiful home in Bear Lake, chatting mostly. But also boating on Friday.
I actually improved on the surf board a bit. 
I didn't realize how big Bear Lake is, how beautiful it is and how warm & clear the water is!
Fantastic!

These guys don't realize how crazy things are about to get!



Dan and Kurt both went overboard!
Courtney got home Thursday night while we were gone. We totally left Nick to fend for himself essentially with the thought that Courtney and Chris were only a phone call away while out with friends! He did great.

Saturday we took Courtney and a bunch of her friends and their friends boating. I got to ski.
I love to ski. So. Much.







Photocred: Me

No comments: