Tuesday, March 02, 2021

The World We Live In

Received an Amazon package this afternoon and it was the stuff 
Dan ordered THIS MORNING!!!


I've got a lot of notes to take care of right now...
ankle exercise do's and don'ts, writing edits from my WorD group, paper after paper
of notes I took with the AV guys to try to understand all they're working on and be able to report it to Dan.
Also a reminder, "Leak in Nick's bathroom."


Piled on a lot more papers with constant texts and e-mails back with our builder and architects today on Pagosa plans and measurements in preparation for our meeting on Friday. 

I've supposed to be writing all day for my assignment due tomorrow and instead I've been measuring every nook and cranny of our house to compare it to measurements at the cabin.
Curse my need to have a blank slate before I can be creative! 

No comments: