Wednesday, March 24, 2021

Rest Time

These last few days have been BUSY with Pagosa stuff and life stuff.
Today I spent a little time writing and reading ("Beginnings, Middles and Ends" -- A How to Write book.)
But I spent much more time looking at all the cute sheets on Pottery Barn Kids and getting input from my kids of what kinds they think would be fun for the bunkbeds in Pagosa. 

Our favorite ones were...
wait for it...


GLOW IN THE DARK!!!
Michelle, does this remind you of Jenny Gubler's nightgown that we loved so much?!


I was so happy that my kids were as excited about Glow in the Dark as I was.

I was surprised that Marty and Courtney both liked Snoopy (in space).
I didn't know they even knew who Snoopy was.
We think it's from Dan's childhood Peanuts pillowcase they each used from time to time.

Courtney, Marty and Nick all liked the stars -- which was what they had on their beds growing up.
Such a satisfying mom moment.


Surprisingly, the boys didn't care about Star Wars or Marvel. 
It was Courtney who picked Baby Yoda.
Even Toy Story all three were like, "sure, they're fine."

They universally liked the Solar System theme and Where the Wild Things Are.
The boys liked Minecraft. Marty and Courtney both baseball.
Nick liked the animals and sharks.
Courtney the rainbows and silly safari.


No comments: