Sunday, October 29, 2017

Sunday Funday


It's so beautiful!!! I can't get enough of Fall and the leaves on the ground! And how magical it is to have an empty lot next to us while we don't have a yard! Nick, Dan, Kershaw and I all went over to the neighboring yard and played in the leaves on Sunday afternoon. It was so warm I was comfortable in a short sleeved shirt! 

Plenty of leaves to make a pile for jumping!

Chris went to Monster Mash on Saturday night with Lily -- a wardie! Had a blast! 


Dan and I went to Nancy's wedding (our housekeeper). It was so much fun and so beautiful! We are so happy she found a man who works as hard as she does and values family and loves her 2 girls! It was a traditional Catholic Mexican wedding and we sat next to another two couples she cleans for who were Jewish. They were so fun to get to know and we loved spending the evening with them. Sometimes it's really refreshing to do something different, meet new people and learn about new things! I felt so happy after.

Reppin' my new BYU diving t-shirt! I totally should have had her sign it!
On Sunday afternoon, Tiff and Madi came up and brought Morgan with them! So much fun to be all together for dinner! I've hoped Madi and Morgan could get to know each other so it was perfect!

So happy together!!
After they left we watched the Dodgers game. Thought we'd be tuning in to the end 2 hours into the game. But no, it was only 4th quarter. Ended up going 10 innings and lasting until after 11:30! I think it broke some records for longest World Series game and most home runs. And the Dodgers lost so it was a bitter end to a long game!! :-( Hoping for a rally back in LA on Halloween.

No comments: