Wednesday, October 04, 2017

Random

Life around the house...

I poured a bowl of cereal but then soon after the doorbell rang. I answered and talked for a few minutes, but when I came back, I couldn't find my cereal anywhere. I looked around the kitchen and in the butler's pantry. I retraced my step to the door. Where had I put it down? 

I came back to the kitchen and looked around.
 Found my bowl on the floor licked completely clean.
Dang dog!


Kershaw also decimated his stuffed animal. 


Nick spent a Saturday helping at the diabetes walk and fair. He got to keep all the leftover slime prizes which made for a fun afternoon activity.

View from carpool. Beautiful light is full of spirituality for me.


 Morgan's diving meet -- BYU vs. Utah
It was so fun to get to watch her dive in person! She's beautiful!
Brent was in town and brought his Dad. Diane came with Dan and I. 
Then dinner at Litza's Pizza. A perfect evening.


Garden view from the window. Heidi at work in her garden hat.


Our sunroom. It's dreamy!




As you walk in from the garage. Or a place to wait for mom to drive you somewhere.

SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave

1 comment:

Courtney said...

The pictures of Kershaw remind of your post years ago when Nicholas smashed all the eggs, painted the floor, brought the hose into the house(?) hahaha ahhh you're doing it all over again.