Saturday, September 24, 2016

I'm A Groupie... and Spontaneous!

It went something like this:

Rachel texted and said "I have on my calendar a sisters' trip this weekend. Too bad we didn't plan it!"



That reminded me that after seeing Air Supply in the spring, I had said all the sisters should go when they came to San Diego. We were bummed we weren't all getting together.


Then the next day I texted Sheree:

Me: Let's take the 5:00 flight to San Diego and go see Air Supply tonight. 
We could take a 6:00 a.m. flight and be home by 9:00 tomorrow morning.
Dan said he'd watch the kids!

Sheree: I'm in! That sounds so fun! 
I'm on a hike right now but I'll be home by noon.

Text to everyone else: Get on a flight STAT! Sheree and I are going to Air Supply tonight. Join us!




And that's how a few hours later we were in San Diego singing our hearts out to Air Supply!
(And learning how to make Snapchat stories!)





No comments: