Sunday, October 25, 2015

P.S.

Guess What I Forgot?! We do not have ONE. SINGLE. PICTURE. of our whole family together this year! And Courtney is too far away to get one between now and Christmas!! AAAAAAAHHHHHH!!

That's like my favorite part of Christmas -- Christmas cards! I found one of our trip to Hawaii in January that I thought could work. But Chris says I can't use it because he still has braces. (And it doesn't show off how cool his hair is now and he'd probably also like one with his shirt off so he can show off his abs.)

Some suggestions I've received are to have the whole family with a side photo of Courtney--like families do with a missionary. Ugh. No. 

I've got to get my thinking cap on! (Quote courtesy of my mother who used to always say that!)


I also haven't figured out what we're going to be for Halloween!

No comments: