Sunday, February 09, 2020

To My Young Women

Hey girls, today is a combined lesson with the young men. But I wanted to share something I found while reading my scriptures this morning that helps me and I think can help you in whatever you’re going through that’s hard. 

2 Nephi 7
Vs. 6: Christ is shamed, beaten and spit upon before his crucifixion.

Vs. 7: But, “For the Lord God will help me.” He knew God would help Him endure the trial. 

...And He will help you...

Vs. 8-9: Christ refers to His 2nd coming and those that will fight against Him. And again he testifies “the Lord God will help me.” 

We can liken all scriptures to our own lives. Remember, that even Christ needed God’s help. And God will be there to help us and walk with us through our own trials. Ask him to help you. 🙏🏼❤️


No comments: