Wednesday, February 26, 2020

New York


Yay! New York to go wedding dress shopping with Courtney on Saturday! Tonight we met up with Michael down in The Village to meet with a wedding planner. And then to dinner at Emily.

We exited through a door marked "Exit" near our table in the basement and ended up walking through a storage alley and an outdoor alley and up some stairs. It was very exciting. And potentially creepy given I'd just watched portions of "Parasite" on the TV next to me on the plane trip out here.

Add caption


Batman!
I left early this morning and arrived to my hotel room by 4:30. I got unpacked, surfed for dresses for me, then took a 45 min. nap. I met Courtney at the 79th street subway. Where I used to get off back when she was 2 and Marty was a new baby. How was that 22 years ago?

I am in a hotel on the Upper West Side in a tiny room that's very cozy. I think tiny rooms feel safe (if they are clean and new and comfortable). I feel like I could accomplish great things if I lived in this tiny room that has a small window and a desk looking out onto Broadway. 


No comments: