Wednesday, February 19, 2020

Surviving.

Breathing was much better when I didn't have to talk a lot or do a lot. 
(Still got all the laundry done and I'll take a pat on the back for getting it FOLDED too!)

Peak flow is still low. And dang I have a headache.

But our Jeopardy game turned out super fun, wasn't too hard to prep
and I had two of my cute girls meet me at the church to set up.


Also, I got a sweet text from EC saying she put my name on the prayer roll in the temple.
She thought she was just helping me to not be tempted to over do things and hoping I'd be blessed "with increased discernment about what to do and what not to."

She was inspired, I needed those prayers today. Probably more than we knew.

****

P.S.
Good thing my hair appointment is tomorrow. 
It's been two months since I've been in (I had to cancel because of my surgery)
and I have A LOT of gray hair!! 
Root Cover Up, how I missed you in Hawaii!


No comments: