Thursday, February 11, 2021

Sun Surf Sand Eat Repeat

 After our morning walk from Wailea to Makena, 
we took our morning swim. 
We get so much done in Hawaii when we're three hours ahead of MST!



The boys went golfing while Lizzie worked and I had my Zoom meeting with my Write Or Die Friends.
For the first time ever on vacation, Courtney didn't have homework and was free to relax! :-) 



Monkeypod for dinner (calamari and fries were delicious!).
Coconuts Fish Cafe for dinner last night. 
Tropical fruit salad with macadamia nuts for breakfast every morning. 
Nick's Fish House tomorrow. 
We never get tired of seafood!
And banana bread. And chocolate covered macadamia nuts 
(but I haven't had any chocolate nuts which is a huge accomplishment for me!)

Avengers Civil War for our late night (8:00 p.m.) movie!

No comments: