Saturday, December 22, 2018

Family on a Saturday

Random Photos of Family on a Saturday before Christmas:

Dan and I took Nick and friends skiing at Park City.
(Courtney skied with Taylor and Cole at Snowbird. Chris skied with friends at Alta.)

Dan and I stopped at the outlets at J. Crew and Ralph Lauren. 
Because I sort of have an addiction to "let's just see what they have." We got a few good deals!
(We also went to Target to stock up on groceries in anticipation of The Arrival.
Which is to say, all the Adair's. 30 of whom are staying with us for the next week.

I also paid Nick double his allowance if he played his Christmas songs for the rest of the week.
It was a great trade! He got extra cash for Christmas and I got to hear his piano songs and have Christmas music played with no cajoling or arguing!




When we filled up with gas, Courtney offered to get out and do the filling up (and wash the windows)
while I sat comfortably in the car! 


Chris is strong and agile. He always has been!


My car was filthy and needed a wash. I vacuumed it out at home, 
then Dan and I took it to the self-wash.
Reminded me of my high school days with Jenny. 


The evening ended with our family going to the Jazz game. 
Courtney and I wore our Santa sweatshirts. For sure they would have been funny enough 
to get us on the Jumbotron... IF we hadn't sat down 2 seats away from 
Legit Santa and Mrs. Claus!! 
We cracked ourselves up anyway!


Tonight's Christmas Feature was Sleepless in Seattle. 

No comments: