Saturday, February 24, 2018

Snowstorm


We had quite a snowstorm Friday. We've only had 3 this whole year, and what I've loved about it is we've had spring-like days most of winter. But when we do get snow, it's a giant storm dropping 8-12 inches each time! It's the perfect Winter!

I took Kershaw on a walk Saturday afternoon. The gates were opened so I could walk far down the road, AND another gate was open at the end of the 2nd gated section. I've always wondered how/if these sections connect. With the snow, it kind of looked like a road instead of someone's yard. So I followed the car tracks and came out in the neighborhood next door.

I love exploring our new neighborhood! So I discovered a big loop. I don't know if I will always be able to take the loop because generally one of the gates is always closed. But it made my Saturday a little bit magical.


Nick and Miles building a snow fort in the back yard.
I also took them sledding that night. (I didn't go. I dropped them off!)


No comments: