Sunday, December 16, 2007

Goodbye, Dan Fogelberg

One of my favorite singers, Dan Fogelberg, died today. Jenny and I listened to "Leader of the Band" album endlessly in high school. I'll never forget sitting in the car overlooking Bear Lake, rewinding "Same Old Lang Syne" over and over so we could memorize all the words. (Remember how important it was to have the words of the song memorized in high school!!)

Still love to listen to the album on road trips. Love to sing along at the top of my lungs while the rest of the car has their headphones on watching a movie. But Dan indulges me the walk down memory lane as long as I don't hit "repeat" too many times.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Loved your post about Dan Fogelberg. He has some great songs. Thanks for the walk down memory lane for me too. :)