Friday, December 15, 2017

May the Force Be With You

Star Wars came out so Chris celebrated the day by going to school dressed as Kylo Ren. I think he looks the part! Nick came home from school that day not wanting to miss out, but only the midnight show had tickets left. Dan was just getting back in town, but he agreed to go with Nick at midnight. ("Heck Yeah! Of course I'll take him!")


When you try to be cool and the teenagers show you some love back!

I finally felt up to getting some exercise, so my mom and I took a walk around the neighborhood. Down the street a van passed with an "Estate Sale" sign in the window. I caught up to the van at a stop sign and found out the sale would be going on for three days.

She and I had just enough time to get home, shower and dress and visit the sale before it closed. There was LOTS to look at and I got some coffee table books I knew Dan would love. Also some silver napkin rings. After we checked out, I remembered I forgot to get a serving set I had my eye on.

Friday morning I hosted my "Ladies Group" brunch and this time I was in charge of the whole meal. When this group of friends gets together, we laugh non-stop.

While we were laughing, my mom and her friend, Lissa, went back to the estate sale right when it opened so my mom could get the serving utensils for me. Awwww. Thanks mom! To top it off she gave them to me as a Christmas present!


Dan and I went back on Saturday morning and I was able to get a table I had my eye on for 1/2 price.






No comments: