Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Christmas Brunch with High School Friends


I hosted our 2nd annual Oly High Christmas Brunch and it was super fun again! We had only about 12 people come, but several new people from last year and a few others who came last year but we don't see in between. It's been really fun to reconnect and hear about everyone's lives. 

It's potluck so I just needed to make 2 egg casseroles. Finally figured out the correct cooking time this year. (I always thought the time needed to be adjusted if it's been in the fridge all night. It doesn't.)
Jenny, Carol, Jenn P., Jen K., Edie, Em, Lenice Brockbank, Nancy Cannon, Melissa Pearce, Kristie Thompson, and Janae. 

Tuesday night I had our annual Book Club at Porcupine Grill. I love the friendships we've developed. And Porcupine's creamy chicken noodle soup.

Look, my orchid has started to bloom! Time to move it downstairs!


No comments: