Friday, July 20, 2007

The New Backyard


Here are photos of how our new backyard turned out! We are so excited about having so much grass! And a rectangle trampoline!! So fun!! I tried to play Around The World with Courtney and Dan and was very disappointed to find out I married someone who didn't know how to play Around The World! I didn't think to ask that when we were dating! And he wasn't a very good sport about trying to learn. But don't worry...he'll learn.

I taught Courtney to do a backflip and tried to teach Christopher but he didn't want to learn yet. Marty broke his toe so he wasn't able to jump, sadly. I can still do a backflip, but I can't do a backflip/twist. I'll have to keep practicing. That and start doing my Kegel's.

Well, tonight's the big night!! Harry Potter! We'll be heading to Barnes & Noble at 10:00 for the party. I waited in line for an hour this morning to get a good wristband number--which I did--to be the first in line after midnight to purchase the book. Christopher went to bed at 7:00 on his own accord so he could wake up at 10:00 to party. I'm not sure if I'll start tonight when I get home and read all night, or wait until the morning. I'm hoping the kids do a good job of fending for themselves tomorrow so I can have a vacation day (reading Harry Potter day). I'm not very good about jugging mom responsibilities when I'm in the middle of a good book!

No comments: