Monday, June 09, 2008

Gardening

For the first time I've planted my own containers. I had them all done by Mother's Day, just like my friend taught me. They are looking awesome and I'm feeling really good about successfully having tried something new. I have 15 containers in all, so the practical side of me also made an excel spreadsheet detailing all the plants I bought, what was planted in each container, where it was purchased, how big it was, how much it cost and sun and water needs. So next year won't be such a guessing game!!

4 comments:

Michelle said...

WOW! They look great!!! Good job on the cataloging of info. I always intend to do that and never get around to it.

Blue said...

hey, you could sell your spreadsheet to idiots like me with inspirational little notes to help us.

(ohh...except that i have no money to buy it, let alone plants and planters and whatnot. thus my "could be awesome" deck is naked)

but it was a bright, happy moment to see your pictures. thanks for posting about this awesome accomplishment! ♥

Thackeray's said...

You can just forward that excel sheet to me, so i don't have to do any guessing next year either. :)

Sheree said...

Me too! I think I need a copy of that sheet. Thanks for doing all the leg work. :)