Monday, December 20, 2021

Shopping and the Jazz

Even though school's out, Nick is still getting up at 4:30 to workout. 
Glad he gets time for a morning snooze.

Courtney and I went out shopping at City Creek all afternoon, 
beginning with lunch at Nordstrom Cafe. At the mall we ran into the whole Winger family and also Mark, Courtney's good friend from New York with his mother. (Fun for me to get to meet them who had been so generous in letting the YSA's hang out at their apartment.)


When the Lego sets I bought to work on over the break arrived last month, 
I took them up to my office and discovered several sets we never opened last year. 
As it turned out, the kids are enjoying building this year and its fun to have more when they're done with the first sets.


Jazz game tonight. (In this pic, Courtney & Michael are in the other seats. 
We took turns sitting in the seats closer to the basket.)



No comments: