Monday, December 27, 2021

Outside and Inside


Dan, Nick and Chris went skiing this morning and Courtney, Michael, Marty, Lizzie, Kershaw and I hiked up Millcreek Canyon. I feel so lucky to be doing "my perfect Christmas vacation" with my kids! 

Cafe Rio for lunch. Courtney, Michael and I watched Spiderman Homecoming in preparation for seeing Spiderman 3 in the theater. They went to Kirkham's for Second Christmas tonight now that Michael's parents have arrived in Utah.

Meanwhile we made Babs' Sausage Rolls for dinner and played some games with Marty and Lizzie before they went to Spiderman with friends and Chris. We got a "snow squall" warning and alert on our phones so didn't let Nick go out for a couple hours until it passed. Seriously cramped his style and his friends and Lizzie got a little taste of mom and dad putting their feet down, angry style. Marty, of course, has seen it before and also commented it didn't seem near as bad as the fights we had with him when he was a teenager. I guess Dan and I are growing up.

Started "Only Murders in the Building" when Courtney and Michael came home and stayed up long after we should have been going to bed. But its vacation.



Every night feels magical.


No comments: