Saturday, November 02, 2019

Merry Christmas!

Christopher's Christmas package needs to be delivered today to the company that delivers them to Mexico. Wrapped and ribboned. But I was shocked that I didn't find Christmas candy out on the shelf. Obvs I went to the wrong store.


We also went to the Salt Lake temple with Marty and Lizzie. Thought for sure we wouldn't have trouble getting in for an 11:00 session. Wrong. They are jam packed with everyone trying to attend before it closes in December. We had to wait in a long line in the dressing room because the 11:00 session was full. And we barely made it in for the 12:00 session. 

But on the flip side, I got to visit with Lizzie for longer than I expected and I loved that.

We had to quickly drop of Chris' package after and make it home in the nick of time to get ready for hosting the Elder's Quorum Party for all the adults in our ward. Cafe Rio was already setting up when we got home. It was a mad dash, but we were ready on time and had a terrific turnout. 

No comments: