Saturday, November 09, 2019

Family

Morgan had a dive meet on Friday night so we went down to watch. 
How did she do? 
She won the 3M event. Pretty dang amazing! 
So fun to watch her incredible dives! 
I finally figured out scoring too.


Ready to cheer on BYU Diving!


Marty joined us for the meet and then took Dan and I to a Japanese restaurant he likes.
The waitress noticed his awesome accent, so spoke to him in Japanese and we got to hear them chat a bit. I love when we get to hear him speak Japanese!

Saturday morning we got to watch Jacob play in his basketball tournament.
Wow! He's an awesome defender. 
(And they had their last names embroidered on the jerseys! Super legit!)


Nick helped Dad change his summer tires for winter tires 
and I took the Young Womens to the Jordan River Temple for baptisms.


Marty and Lizzie came over and pulled out the violins! 
What?! It was my dream-come-true.
But he didn't want me watching while they were playing, so I had to sneak this photo.


And Courtney sent me a belated birthday present...
Paul Frank still makes me smile.


No comments: