Wednesday, October 16, 2024

Beautiful Fall

I got straight to work this morning, saving my walk for later when I needed a break.
Then Michelle invited me to lunch with her and Jay.
I'd totally forgotten she was coming to town today!
It was another perfect work break.

I finally finished the second read tonight and am happy to say it flows a lot better.
Of course, I've said that about ten times, at least, in the past.
But it is what it is. A learning process.

And I took my evening walk and did my exercises just like I'd planned to do.
Which is amazing, because you know how easy it is to decide to just skip it for the day
if you don't exercise in the morning.
But I had a letter to take to the post office, so I checked two to-do's off my list,
and I'm pretty sure that was the motivating factor.
Also, its our last day of warm weather. From 80 today to 60 tomorrow and 50 the next day.

Seen on my walk:





And this note on my driveway when I got home!
I'm not sure what I'm being warned of, but dying because being a kid
taunting the neighbors is so deliciously scary and thrilling.


 

No comments: