Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Doorbells

Why it's hard to Get Anything Done

My doorbell rings all freaking day and wherever I am, I have to run downstairs as fast as I can to answer the doorbell! I need to be an advertisement for RING.

Literally the last three days in a row the doorbell has rung the minute I step out of the shower. I've had to try to throw clothes on soaking wet and run downstairs. Even today, I had the guy scheduled to come at 9:00 and was on track to be dried-off and clothed, but he was 6 minutes early! Give me a second people!

8:54 -- Chris, the cabinet fixer
9:00 -- Christmas Light installers can't get power in exterior outlets
Jason (christmas light Jason) and I walk around perimeter testing outlets and checking GFI's
Call Jason (Electrician Jason) to get answers.
9:45 -- Shelli arrives to discuss window treatments
10:15 -- Tim Window washer
11:00 -- Fed Ex just dropping off
12:00 -- New electrician here to install fixtures and fix interior issues
12:30 -- Garbage truck hit the mailbox. Sanitation supervisor wants to discuss replacement options.
1:00 -- Christmas Lights supervisor wants to make sure I'm happy with install.
1:15 -- AV-kid, Will, to install TV in guest room (he's not really a kid -- he's 23 -- but he looks SO young!)

It's almost comical.

The day ended pretty great though going to Amy Grant down at UVU with the Rigbys. Fun to be with friends that we love so much. Fun to sing along to Amy Grant. Fun to get a jumpstart on Christmas!








No comments: