Tuesday, May 02, 2017

Early Morning Baptisms

Nick and I went to do baptisms this morning before school. We left the house at 5:30 a.m. with 4 of his church buddies and their moms. I'm so grateful for good friends and good examples.

While we sat at the font and waited for our boys to be baptized, we had a full row of teenage girls on our side and there was full row of teenage boys on the other. Youth who get up at 5:30 in the morning to spend an hour in the temple.

Nick was excited to do baptisms and especially loved going with his friends.




I especially loved that after I took him to school, I was able to come back and have a nap.

I went to my Dad's house at noon so Diane could get her hair done. He was down on the couch when I arrived. He looked well, but he said he didn't feel as good today as he did yesterday. And he felt that was "worrisome." Last night after getting discharged from Huntsman, they went to Sam's last basketball game and didn't get into bed until evening. I thought he should rest for a couple of days and then evaluate how he feels. It may be that even a little bit of activity wears him out enough that he needs more recovery time than he did a month ago.

We ate lunch together and visited and then I had him rest while I read my book. It was nice being together.

No comments: