Thursday, September 24, 2020

Two Week Corona Break

Whelp, school is out for the next two weeks. More than 15 kids have Covid. I'm just happy our district is having in-person school. I'm good with this system of taking a break when the numbers hit the established threshold, and resuming a couple weeks later. So much better than not even trying.

Question of the day: How long do we keep the 50th birthday balloons if they're still floating?

There's a 5 and and 0 just floating around the house making their way from upstairs to downstairs and back again. They're kind of creepy.

We're off to Jackson Hole tonight with Nick and a couple of friends. Lots of hiking. Essentially redoing the trip I did last year with Jenn and friends. It was so beautiful, I'm excited for my family to see it!

No comments: