Monday, September 14, 2020

Power and Internet

 Saturday night as we left for dinner, I noticed the front lamppost light was on.
We finally had power! 

But still no internet. So Sunday Dan, Marty and Nick listened to the Cowboys game on Dan's phone. 
It didn't capture their attention for long...
But it reminded me of listening to BYU Football on the radio on Saturdays.
My Dad would have it on super loud so he could hear it wherever he was in the house.

Today we finally got internet!
To celebrate, Nick and I watched three episodes of Brooklyn Nine-Nine.



And then we went and got Covid tested because he had a sore throat and stuffy nose last week and now has a lingering cough. (He never had a fever though.)

Just found out that my friend, Carol, who I had lunch with last week has Covid,
and my niece, Elise, has it at BYU. And all she had was a stuffy nose.

So I kind of got paranoid that I've been sending Nick to school.
And my head was kind of starting to hurt, like I was coming down with a cold.

I'm not too worried about being sick with it anymore (now that my trachea is fixed),
but I don't want to be a super-spreader either!

No comments: