Wednesday, June 03, 2020

Work Day

I was in my office from 10 - 2:30 and I could have stayed longer. I love the feeling of having my project to work on, getting lost in it and the time speeding by.



We were able to meet together IN PERSON as a class for Young Women's tonight. We played pickle ball in the street in one of the girls' circles. Meanwhile about 20 deacons had also met in the circle to play laser tag. It was so great being out on a summer night surrounded by people and feeling like a neighborhood again. I sure love those girls!

Right now even though the state is yellow, the Church has asked us to take caution. We can meet outside in groups less than 20. We haven't gone back to church yet, but stakes can start formulating plans for returning. Groups less than 100 at a time and high-risk or people over 65 are asked to stay home. Quite frankly, I'd volunteer to stay home. I love home church. It might be different after July 1 when Chris leaves to Kansas and Marty and Lizzie move back to Provo.

Everyone I talk to loves the family discussions they're able to have, no meetings and the chance for a more family-centered, calm day.

No comments: