Wednesday, June 17, 2020

Happy Dance!

I finished chapter five today of my book.
And figured out the segue from chapter six to seven. 
I had so much adrenaline or anxiety from excitement, I wished I could head out on a bike ride.
But first I had my second Chiro appointment.

He "activated" four more muscles -- by basically just rubbing them. 
And my back was absolutely pain-free on an "average" one hour ride.
(13 miles -- right on Ft Union, south past the two schools, east on Bengal to Wasatch and around.)

Two muscles were in my quads too which he said would make a difference riding.
I definitely felt stronger too. Not sure if I could quantify that, but it felt like it.

AND, I could breathe perfectly for 30 minutes! Significant difference.
Had a little cough at the 30 minute mark at the end of really pushing it uphill.

I came home and was giddy with excitement.
No back pain, strong legs, open breathing. 
It feels almost too good to be true! I'm so happy!

In spite of the weather being only 62, these cute girls still wanted to swim tonight.
Dan turned the pool up to 90 so they were very happy.

No comments: