Thursday, June 18, 2020

Corona Hair

My last haircut and color was February 20. 
A couple of things I wanted to do while we had to "Stay Home, Stay Safe"
was to get dressed each morning, do my hair and put on jewelry.
Because I knew I wouldn't feel good if I stayed in my pajamas all day for an endless amount of time.

What I didn't do, was bother with too much make-up. Just eyebrow pencil and lip color.
And as my hair got longer, "doing it" consisted of putting it in a ponytail.
I didn't mind the gray as much as I thought I might.

Even when Utah allowed salons to open in May and my stylist texted me she was working again,
I still wasn't in a hurry to go in. Partly for Covid. But mainly because I wasn't in the mood to start adding "to-do's" to my weeks. So I didn't.

But now I'm ready for short hair again. 

And this is the way we wait for our color to set during Covid-19:
Sitting in our car!


(You don't HAVE to sit in your car. 
But it's much more quiet and I wasn't the only one who was doing it.)

You do have to wear a mask the whole time as does the stylist. 
I wish I'd taken a photo of that!


No comments: