Tuesday, June 02, 2020

Not Cool

I thought I was being the cool mom when I bought a big pack of Danimals yogurts in March when quarantine started. The boys love Danimals. I guess they USED TO love Danimals. Because tonight I realized they'd expired a month ago and the whole package went in the trash. 


Also excited to start reading the Hunger Games prequel!


I need some good reads for summer. Light and fun novels. Not set during World War II or other wars.
Laughing preferred.

Day two of my exercise in the evening schedule. I actually got dressed this morning.
Then it was so nice and cool, decided to bike in the morning and changed into my biking jersey.

Walked down the hall, realized I forgot my watch, and on the way back to my room said to myself, 
"No, you are sticking to your schedule. You can adjust it next week. 
But this week you are giving it a fair shake."

So I changed back into my clothes and went to work in my attic office.
Glad I did. I got a lot done in the 2 1/2 hours before seeing Clara.
I loved biking at 3:30 when I'm usually tired, therefore bored, therefore snacking.
Even when its hot out, its not too hot for biking because you create a breeze.

Tomorrow I'm looking forward to more time working. 
I could have easily used another hour today without getting tired.

No comments: