Friday, October 11, 2024

Words and Pictures

We made the newest brochure!


I've been getting several texts about it. So funny.

Dan raced today and I'd planned to hike again.
But the painters wanted to come by in the morning
and I decided to have a pajama day and dedicate myself to book corrections.

I finished reading the printed version yesterday and made all my notes on the hard copy.
I made it through 200 pages finding better ways to say:
laughed. whispered. heart pounded. snorted. idiot. gazed. sweet. shrugged. 
colorful. glass. piece. adverbs like slowly and carefully. and many, many other filler words.

I can tell the chapters that I wrote for classes and those that weren't reviewed.
Because even though I've reviewed them and several beta readers.
they're still full of repeated words.

***

Gooooo Dodgers! On to the next round!


 

No comments: