Tuesday, October 08, 2024

Desolation Overlook

Still needing time in the mountains immersed in fall colors
and happy that my friend, Kelly H. could join me on a hike to Desolation Overlook.


We had a good talks about our missionaries, remembering learning our own life lessons,
patience and grace and tithing.

Plus catching up on our grown kids.



I love how fast time goes when you're hiking up a mountain with a friend.


The colors followed us home. 
Can't wait to watch the changes in our yard over the coming weeks.


I spent time glorious time outside proofreading,



until these military jets started doing fly-bys. 
Which was exciting the first two circles and then got reeeeeally annoying
after thirty minutes because they're sooooo loud.
I was glad Dan made it home in time to hear them though. 


I had a baby shower tonight and loved visiting with Steph B. and Steph R., 
Mimi and Natalie.

I road the Vespa over so no one can accuse me of never using it.

No comments: