Tuesday, October 15, 2024

Spooky Season

I printed another copy of my book after last week's revisions and started reading through again.
Its a unique kind of torture to read through the book you wrote not once, but twice in the same week.
Out loud, so you are paying attention to every word and every sentence. 

I'll text my sisters from time to time to get their input on pages, phrases or scenes.
They have great ideas!

Jo Ellen and I had lunch today which was a much needed break from working.
She's taking Claire to New York, so I gave her the keys and we also 
talked about fun things to do and then just gabbed. 
We should get together for lunch more often.

In the evening, Dan agreed to help. me decorate for Halloween.
He's never been my decoration helper before, but he did a great job
at skeleton and spider placement!
Also, I was so grateful not to run up and down the stairs carrying up bins.
And to also have help loading pumpkins into the car!


 

No comments: