Friday, October 04, 2024

Big Little Things

I'm so glad to have some time at home and get back on a regular exercise routine.
Walked out of my neighborhood and into the hill streets and happened
upon my favorite morning view. 
The sun lighting the mountains at the other end of the valley
was my view from my bedroom window when kneeling by my bed for my morning prayers.


The sun on the horizon will always symbolize for me the light of Christ
and his hand in my life.
When we moved, I told my mom I'll miss this view--my new bedroom doesn't have a big view.
She reminded me that it's nice to miss something.
It means you had something you really loved. 
And I'll find something about my new bedroom that I end up loving.
(The deck!)

***

I've watched this video a million times. 
She is the cutest! And I'm so glad we have videos!



Lucky kids whose parents go this big with the Halloween decorations.
I've sort of lost my decorating desire now that the kid are grown.
But we're having a Halloween party, so it gives me a good reason to get in the spirit.


I saw eucalyptus in the shower on Instagram and giving it a try.


No comments: