Friday, September 20, 2024

Milna

We had a six hour swim stop today which sounded really long,
but turned out to be heavenly and we all wished we'd had a little more time than just an hour or two
 to swim and layout each day.

I finally feel like I've had time to visit with each person on the ship 
individually and get to know them.
Some I've had more time with than others and every single person is someone I wish
I could spend more time with.
The group dynamic is really fun -- its easy to see the comics, the extroverts,
the quieter ones but every single person has a great sense of humor.
Makes sense since they're all friends of Michelle's OG group of California friends
and like often attracts like.

The crew blew up the slide today which was really fun.
We got a slide time out when Emerson went down head first twice,
but they gave us another chance.
Also a warning that jumping off the decks isn't allowed.
And if you do, you do at your own risk. 

I took the risk and jumped from the 2nd floor. It was just the right height for me.

For all the rules we're being reminded of, they actually really like our group because no one is getting drunk and making a mess.



This evening we stopped in Milna where most of the group played pickleball.
A few others went hiking. And we went with the Pauls and Horseleys on a little stroll around town. 





This evening we all played games and I learned Skyjo and Duke -- 
both a lot like golf, easy to learn and lots of fun. 


We hang out with everyone until midnight, then surf and catch up on life in our room until almost 1:00.
Sleep until 9:30 and skip breakfast. Up and ready to go by 10:00 when we have our swim stops.
I like not having to get out the door early. Feels like vacation.

No comments: