Saturday, March 02, 2024

More Randomness

This week at my doctor's appointment, my car (Red Mercedes SUV) wouldn't unlock.
After 30 seconds of trying, I realized the things inside didn't look familiar.


Took lots of pictures at Sheree's house of ideas I wanted to copy.
What a cute way to display her kids' notes to mom over the years.
I save every one of mine, and they're sitting in my nightstand drawer.
I'm going to copy displaying them in a glass treasure box!


For just $69 you can get a five minute MRI procedure to get your heart scanned for Calcium build-up.
I scored ZERO! No build-up at all. 


Last, but not least, please appreciate how satisfying it is to extract lint from
the space below the lint filter. 
The trap wouldn't push all the way in because underneath the filter was thick with escaped lint. 

I started out trying to remove it with chopsticks, but they weren't long enough.
Then I recruited Dan (You've got to see this!) and we tried using tongs, but they were too big.
Finally, Dan found a garage tool like tongs, but thinner, and it worked really well.
I held the flashlight and he would slowly extract long clumps.
With each piece he retrieved we were so thrilled, you'd have thought he was finding buried treasure.

This picture is only half of the lint and broken pieces he removed. Also a necklace. 
And to think we were just going to sit around a watch a movie last week for date night.

No comments: