Sunday, March 10, 2024

A New Church

Church was held in the Collegiate Catholic Boys School
now that the Manhattan Temple is being remodeled.

I wish I had a picture of the stain glass and sanctuary with its beams and vaulted ceiling.

But this picture I do have is of the speaker, Jenna.
It took me a few minutes to figure out how I knew her, but when she shared that she's from San Diego, it all clicked together. She's a best friend of Morgan and has been to our home many times!


I also met a woman who was from Salt Lake.
Turns out she was from Holladay! 
We had a fun conversation getting to know each other and look forward to
running into each other again--maybe at Harmon's.

After church Courtney came over and made her meals for the week
and we met the Petersens for dinner at Han Dynasty.

No comments: