Wednesday, April 24, 2024

Anniversary By The Numbers

32 years, 4 incredible kids + 2 amazing additions, 

the most precious granddaughter and even a dog! 

We fell in love at 18, married at 21, 

lived in 7 different states, and moved 15 times—13 in our first 10 years of marriage. 

I’d choose you all over again. 

So happy to be living this beautiful adventure with you by my side. 







I had an 11:00 appointment to get my stitches out -- and man, did it hurt!
The skin still wasn't closed, so they glued it shut.

After lunch, Dan and I went to the Jordan River Temple to do sealings,
per our anniversary tradition.
We found several family names and really enjoyed the camaraderie within the sealing group.

Before getting dressed in my white clothes, I opened the locker stall door, 
and my bad finger lingered, is what I suppose happened, and the purse hook jammed right into my wound.
Man, it hurt and I wanted to cry a little, but I didn't.

But it did start bleeding, so after the temple, we went back to the doctor to have them take a look.
It had stopped bleeding and they cleaned it up and it looked like the glue had held.

Franck's for dinner which was delicious, except for the main course.
My meat tasted like meat, which I'm not super fond of--unless they're steaks Dan has cooked.
But like I said, the rest of the meal was delicious. It was my first time to Franck's,
and I wouldn't be opposed to going back. The ambiance is really beautiful.
I'll probably stick with appetizers.


Happy Anniversary, Dan! I love you!

No comments: